Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snap

S: I think I lost the capacity to snap.

C: What?

S: Yes, I lost the ability to react violently against others. Living among nice sweet little people has numbed me. It has forced me to stay silent and scared when I am under attack.

P: Under attack? This ain't no war...

S: Who's talking about war? You don't need wars to feel the crave to brutally regain control after you loose it to others. Remember that movie where some Austrians are terrorised by educated and polite serial killers? That's a good example. The bloody family fails to react. Although their will to survive is there, they are paralysed by their fear; the instinct that pushes you to get even and possibly murder the attackers is lost under layers and layers of woozy civility. Holding back the hunter leaves you unarmed and shaky at the first sight of blood.

C: What makes you think you wouldn't react?

P: You are already wicked under any other circumstances.

S: Wicked, sarcastic, humoured... bleagh. All civilised and socially accepted ways to confront. They are of no use for me anymore. I need to know I can kill.

C: Everyone can kill.

_.~*SNAP*~._

S: That is such a stupid statement I am just going to pretend you remained politely quiet instead!

P: What are you gonna do?

S: I believe I need to release my maniac side every now and then. Feel it alive. Give it a taste of what's real. I want it there alert and aware, just in case.

C: So are you gonna go on a killing spree of kittens to wake it up?

S: I ain't no Lenore mate! Zip it!

C: Are your neighbours better targets?

*~._CRACKLE_.~*

S: Have you been reading my copy of Johnny The Homicidal Maniac before going to bed? That'd explain the yellow patches on your bed sheets. Shush!

P: Anyway, why do you want that homicidal instinct on you? Too much of it can turn you into a sheer psycho that ends up killing the bus driver cos' he ain't got change for a £50 note.

S: I don't want to go insane of course, but I just don't want to be conditioned either. I feel I can't live since I realise I need my beast. I am starting to feel oppressed for keeping it in. I imagine if I give it some way out of my system from time to time, I'll benefit and I won't go crazy. I guess yelling and scaring a few random arseholes sounds like a good start. Then, I'll punch some annoying bastard, just for the fun of it. After that I don't know, what ever it comes.

C: Punch someone! Ha ha, you nancy...

-:-{POP}-:-

P: Wait, no.....

C: Arggggh....

S: You can't say I didn't warn you. Your tooth is behind that chair.

3 comments:

marco_099 said...

Life is no life ´til u have slapped the shit out of someone.
Saludos!

Nodens said...

shale, pues yo tengo un hulkicito interno que no aparece desde los 18 años, pero cuidado del que se ponga enfrente de mi si de despierta.... y Lenore rulea "kitty clean!!!"

J®G sr_bikini_agogo said...

OYE NO SOY UN BEBE ESO ME LO DIJISTE HACE 6 MESES HOY QUE R EGRESE COMENSE A LEER MI BLOG SOLO REGRESO LA ENTRADA VISITAME PRONTO VALE