Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two pictures and a song

The first one is my own version of Miss Universe. Yes, I do think her image was not complete without the white balloon typical of manga because her face does look like one of those beautiful exaggerated drawings you find there.
And the second one is el chivito, modelling his tacky t-shirt of Steve Irwin (I want one of those). He didn't want his face to appear here, so I covered it with the face of his favourite erotic writer.
And the song, I listened it just now. Icky thump from the White Stripes, a rather sticky tune to listen all night long.
Icky thump
Who'da thunk?
Sittin drunk on a wagon to Mexico?

Ahh well
What a chump
Well my head got a bump
When I hit it on the radio

Redhead senorita
Looking dead
Came and said
"Need a bed?"
En Espanol

I said
"Gimme a drink a water,
I'm gonna 'sing around the collar'
And I don't need a microphone."

Icky Thump
With a lump in my throat
Grabbed my coat
And I was freaking
I was ready to go!

And I swear
Besides the hair
She had: one white eye,
One black (nk) stare
Lookin' up
Lyin' there.

On the stand
Near her hand
Was a candy cane
Black rum, sugar cane
Dry ice (and) something strange

La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

White Americans, what?
Nothing better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out
You're an immigrant too?

Who's using who?
What should we do?
Well, you can't be a pimp
And a prostitue too.

Icky thump
Handcuffed to a bunk
Robbed blind
Looked around
And there was nobody else

Left alone
I hit myself with a stone
Went home and learned how
To clean up after myself.

4 comments:

Ing. Cardioide said...

JAJAJAJAJA la ahora Miss Universo jajaja

Que habra querido decir? A lo mejor algo asi como "verga peluda! No lo creo!" o algo asi... Habra que googlear jaja

Aloha! Saludos!

Lalo.

titab said...

Simple signo de "sorpresa" Lalo ;)

Switch! said...

me hizo recordar a que el subcomandante Marcos lanzará un libro erótico jajaja, lo piensas comprar? :P

titab said...

Claro que no!!!!!

De hecho es una burla eso de que seal el escritor erotico favorito de mi cuate, consideramos que solo en mexico un guerrillero puede lanzar un libro de ese tipo y no causar carcajadas a a granel. Somos tan kitsch.