Sunday, September 02, 2007

¡Tonta! - ¡Estúpida!


I confess, I have pirated this post from Imoqland. I saw Tres Mujeres en la Hoguera ages ago. When my daddy found out, his eyes opened so wide I was sure I had done something very naughty. He reacted worst than when he discovered I had watched La Choca.

I hardly remember the movie, just a few things about the lesbian affair and the murder of one of the women; but after checking the video I can tell it was beautifully shot. Acting is poor, however I believe the story is rather interesting.

I am sure you will be singing again and again ¡Tonta! - ¡Estúpida! after you watch the video.

Update: Love the music? Special thanks to the DJ

3 comments:

Alice said...

no se por que pero tengo que admitir que estas peliculas mexicanas setenteras me gustan...

Sucia !! Alcahueta !!

Cantare todo el dia...

titab said...

Jiji, yo ya hasta consegui el mp3 con sus respectivas versiones alternativas. Sera la sensacion en la fiesta del 15

Yani said...

pinche bernis! ya estoy cantando :P